let's not think about it.
Friday @ Friday, August 19, 2011
Oh God, you made ​​the all business in the world and the hereafter then you show him the straight path of wisdom. You discover the righteous woman he can look after him for life because I can no longer afford to do so. you forgive us our sins, from the biggest tothe smallest sin, our sin. you lengthen the conjugate with thoseyou set for it because I really want the best for himself. Oh Godtake courage and strengthen his faith so as not to fall into the valley of humiliation. Yes I am begging you God that you dispose off all our memory of him because that would prevent the happiness and do not let her shed a drop of tears because I want him to always be happy but if he is the mate that you set for me, you facilitate our business to obtain lawful relations in the sight of you. you strengthen our hearts to face the thorn thorns of life and strengthen our love for you is eternal.Oh Allah, I beg of you, you show me what my decision is this?chosen the right path now? for thou art the All KNOWS will all things.
© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03